Wanting to eat a little healthier for 2017? Here is a great recipe that will help you lose the weight and gain the health while not sacrificing on taste. Hope you enjoy!
- 1-pound ground turkey
- 1/2-cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper, or to taste
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all the ingredients together (I used the mixer for this)
- Roll into two inch balls and place on baking sheet
- Cook for about seventeen minutes
- Serve with gravy and enjoy!
Adapted from a recipe by Katrina Petrovska at http://diethood.com/lightened-up-turkey-swedish-meatballs-recipe/