It feels as if spring has sprung here in Dallas! It is in the mid-70s and in true spring fashion it is supposed to storm this entire week.
And the spring cravings have come back. I am ready for strawberry everything!
Little miss must be thinking the same thing because she asked for strawberry lemonade.
The first chance we got, we whipped a recipe right up.
Being the type of people that we are, we even video recorded it. Naturally, I am leaving the recipe at the bottom. It’s because I love you.
Hope you enjoy!
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup lemon juice (roughly 5 lemons)
- 15 or so strawberries
- Dissolve the sugar into the water. *One way to do this is to boil the water until you can no longer see the sugar, stir frequently and turn off once boiling.
- Set aside and let cool, if needed
- Blend the strawberries in a food processor.
- Mix all ingredients together and enjoy!