I tend to make spaghetti with the squash but really wanted to try something different. This was a perfect accompaniment with cajun spiced shrimp.
- 1/2 Spaghetti Squash, cooked and scrapped
- 2 coolapeno peppers (or be brave and do japapenos... or anykind of pepper), seeded and chopped thinly*
- 1/2 tsp. garlic
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- pinch salt and pepper
- greek yogurt and diced green onions (optional)
- Warm pan on medium heat, add oil
- Mix all ingredients together
- Make patties and place into heated pan. Let sit two and a half minutes and flip. Flip after another two and a half minutes.
- Continue with the rest.
- Serve with yogurt and green onions.