Veah has an affinity for snickerdoodles that I just don’t understand but when this recipe came up on my Pinterest I knew we had to make it.
I adjusted the recipe a bit and we vlogged our kitchen adventures. Check the video out here!
Here are some of the pictures we took along our journey with the recipe to follow!
Gotta love Boomerang!
What the cheesecake portion should look like at the end.
Veah and me being silly
The final product. Proudly taken by Veah right before she ate this piece!
Here’s the recipe:
- 2- 8 oz. blocks of cream cheese
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 c. flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 3/4 c. butter
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 3/4 c. brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tsp. sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix cream cheese and sugar
- add in eggs and vanilla. Blend well and set aside.
- Mix flour and baking soda together.
- In a separate bowl, combine butter and sugars until fluffy.
- Add in eggs.
- Add flour mixture into egg mixture, making sure not to over mix.
- Spread 2/3 of the snickerdoodle mixture on the bottom of the pan. Top with half the cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- Pour cheesecake mix over top and smooth out.
- Add remaining snickerdoodle mixture in chunks.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes.
- Cool completely, then enjoy!