Since it was a year ago today I posted this to Facebook, I figured I would share on here. I hope you enjoy!
- 1 bag of Oreos, crushed
- 16 oz. package cream cheese
- white chocolate candy melts
- Mix together crushed oreos and cream cheese.
- Roll into small balls on parchment paper. Place in fridge for one hour
- Five minutes before hand, melt chocolate (I buy the melts that allow you to do this in the microwave. If you are doing the more conventional method, it will take longer)
- Take a tooth pick and poke in ball, roll into chocolate.
- Let cool for at least fifteen minutes. Enjoy!