Have you ever had those cookie dough bites while at the movies? They seem to go just perfectly with movie theater popcorn and a soda…
Still though, I hate all those added ingredients. Naturally, I want to make my own.
This recipe got gobbled up (yes, I know, it’s not even Halloween yet but hey, what can I say?) by my children.
Okay, okay, I ate a few myself.
Try it for yourself and be sure to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!
- 3/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp. water (if needed)
- Mini Chocolate chips, to taste
- Chocolate for melting
- Combine butter and sugars until smooth. Add next two ingredients. If it doesn't make a ball, add in water. Add chocolate chips.
- Roll out, cut into desired shapes or make into balls.
- Place into fridge for thirty minutes
- Melt chocolate, then dip into the chocolate.
- Let cool (I liked mine better from the fridge) and enjoy!