It’s the day before Thanksgiving and I feel like I have ten thousand posts to write between now and tomorrow. Thankfully, you all are stuck with me until December 2017 because I just renewed the website address for another year!
I have also set my goals for next year and I figured I would share them with you because, hey, that’s what I do.
Site Nov. 2016 Number Nov. 2017 Goal
Website 1,373 4,119
Instagram 1.032 3,096
Pinterest 1,452 4,356
Twitter 1,276 3,828
And my bad one….
Facebook 307 1,000
So there ya have it, we are not even to New Years yet, but I am setting big personal goals that I honestly want to do better than but at least this is a start. Now, to the bacon wrapped sausages.
The taste of little smokies are delicious and when you wrap them in bacon, pin them with a toothpick, and add brown sugar and butter, well, that just makes it even sweeter. Naturally, this go quick at any party. I served them at the Friends-giving I hosted last week and they were gone before people even came back for seconds!
- 1 Package Little Smokies
- 12 slices of bacon, sliced into 4ths
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, plus more for sprinkling
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a pan with tin foil.
- Wrap your little smokies with the bacon, pin with tooth pick, and put in tin foil lined pan.
- Once all of your smokies are in the pan, combine the melted butter with the brown sugar and pour over smokies. Add extra brown sugar on the top for a nice crunch.
- Cook for 20 minutes, then at 400 degrees for five minutes.
- Let cool slightly and enjoy!